• 25+ years of management, business development experience
• VP of business development at Plant Health Care, Inc. secured technology licensing and distribution agreements
• 15+ years of strategic management and operations experience.
• Formerly Principal at LeBreton & Sons Real Estate, Managing Director at Popskull, and Chief Performance Officer for Cook County Government.
• 15+ years of financial leadership
• Mr. Fowler previously served as Corporate Controller at Napster, Inc., where he oversaw reporting and GAAP accounting
• He also served as CFO at Hunt Mining Co., Marifil Mining, and Gryphon Gold, all publicly listed companies on the Toronto Stock Exchange
• 20 years of sales experience in the food and consumer packaged goods industries
• VP North America Sales, Cooke Aquaculture’s True North Seafood, facilitating more than $950 million in global sales, managing 20 regional sales managers and team members
Dr. Amit Dhingra
• 20+ years of innovating in genomics and plant biotech.
• Tenured Professor and Head of Plant Genomics and Biotechnology program, Department of Horticulture, Washington State University.
• Chair, Entrepreneurial Faculty Ambassadors Program at Washington State University.
• 20+ years intellectual property and business law experience
• Founder of Neal Law, PLLC, former VP and Chief Legal Office for Arcadia Biosciences, former partner at Snell & Wilmer, LLP