Dr. Amit Dhingra
• 20+ years of innovating in genomics and plant biotech.
• Tenured Professor and Head of Plant Genomics and Biotechnology program, Department of Horticulture, Washington State University.
• Chair, Entrepreneurial Faculty Ambassadors Program at Washington State University.
• 23+ years track record of success building, growing, and managing businesses.
• CEO of Anawah, a biotechnology company that utilized TILLING technology for crop improvement.
• 35+ years of success as finance and operations leader converting early revenue companies into industry leaders.
• Successes with global leaders in cash back e-commerce, a leader in patient safety with software and equipment, a mobile market- ing company with 400k+ campaigns and 28 Fortune 100 clients, and a company sold 19x ROI within 3 years.
• 25+ years of strategic HR/OD leadership.
• Built successful teams at numerous start-up
and high growth companies while with the Hay Group, Arthur Andersen, Moss Adams, and her own company.
• 25+ years of management, business development experience
• VP of business development at Plant Health Care, Inc. secured technology licensing and distribution agreements
• 20+ years intellectual property and business law experience
• Founder of Neal Law, PLLC, former VP and Chief Legal Office for Arcadia Biosciences, former partner at Snell & Wilmer, LLP
• 20 years of sales experience in the food and consumer packaged goods industries
• VP North America Sales, Cooke Aquaculture’s True North Seafood, facilitating more than $950 million in global sales, managing 20 regional sales managers and team members
• 35+ year track record of launching products, building brands and leading teams
• Experience spans domestic and international marketing with Clarisonic (acquired by L’Oreal) and Sonicare (acquired by Philips)
• 30+ years of business development experience
• EVP, Algenol Biofuels leading strategic partnerships in the U.S., China, India and MENA
• SVP, Corporate Development and Policy for Sapphire Energy