Dr. Amit Dhingra
• 20+ years of innovating in genomics and plant biotech.
• Tenured Professor and Head of Plant Genomics and Biotechnology program, Department of Horticulture, Washington State University.
• Chair, Entrepreneurial Faculty Ambassadors Program at Washington State University.
• 25+ years of management, business development experience
• VP of business development at Plant Health Care, Inc. secured technology licensing and distribution agreements
• 25+ years of strategic HR/OD leadership.
• Built successful teams at numerous start-up
and high growth companies while with the Hay Group, Arthur Andersen, Moss Adams, and her own company.
• 20 years of sales experience in the food and consumer packaged goods industries
• VP North America Sales, Cooke Aquaculture’s True North Seafood, facilitating more than $950 million in global sales, managing 20 regional sales managers and team members
• 20+ years intellectual property and business law experience
• Founder of Neal Law, PLLC, former VP and Chief Legal Office for Arcadia Biosciences, former partner at Snell & Wilmer, LLP