Dr. Amit Dhingra
• 20+ years of innovating in genomics and plant biotech.
• Tenured Associate Professor and Head of
• 23+ years track record of success building, growing, and managing businesses.
• CEO of Anawah, a biotechnology company that utilized TILLING technology for crop improvement.
• 35+ years of success as finance and operations leader converting early revenue companies into industry leaders.
• Successes with global leaders in cash back e-commerce, a leader in patient safety with software and equipment, a mobile market- ing company with 400k+ campaigns and 28 Fortune 100 clients, and a company sold 19x ROI within 3 years.
• 15+ years of business development and marketing experience
• Extensive network in the horticulture industry.
• 25+ years of strategic HR/OD leadership.
• Built successful teams at numerous start-up
and high growth companies while with the Hay Group, Arthur Andersen, Moss Adams, and her own company.
• 13+ years of running operations for greenhouses and laboratories in the agricultural biotechnology industry.
• Site Leader for Dow AgroSciences and Exelixis Plant Sciences, oversaw site operations of a 15-acre research facility, and greenhouses, enabling rapid throughput, high quality, low cost agricultural production through facility integration.