Dr. Amit Dhingra
• 20+ years of innovating in genomics and plant biotech.
• Tenured Professor and Head of Plant Genomics and Biotechnology program, Department of Horticulture, Washington State University.
• Chair, Entrepreneurial Faculty Ambassadors Program at Washington State University.
• 25+ years of management, business development experience
• VP of business development at Plant Health Care, Inc. secured technology licensing and distribution agreements
• 15+ years of strategic management and operations experience.
• Formerly Principal at LeBreton & Sons Real Estate, Managing Director at Popskull, and Chief Performance Officer for Cook County Government.
Accomplished professional with MBA and 15 years in finance and accounting.
Investment banking, Controllerships and CFO for public and private companies.
• 20 years of sales experience in the food and consumer packaged goods industries
• VP North America Sales, Cooke Aquaculture’s True North Seafood, facilitating more than $950 million in global sales, managing 20 regional sales managers and team members
• 20+ years intellectual property and business law experience
• Founder of Neal Law, PLLC, former VP and Chief Legal Office for Arcadia Biosciences, former partner at Snell & Wilmer, LLP
20 + years of HR experience and leadership.
Built successful teams at large and small companies including Target, Cal Dive International and Carlisle Interconnect.