We’re revolutionizing the way food crops are grown. Come grow with us.
Phytelligence is an agricultural biotech company that is revolutionizing the way food crops are grown. Our proprietary MultiPHY™ technology produces healthier plants which yield fruit faster, at the quantities growers need. Given worldwide food production challenges, we’re inspired by the potential to significantly impact global food supply by helping growers increase their crop yield with fewer resources.
Feel the satisfaction of making a difference. The work we love to do has a direct influence on the future of agriculture and the success of the company. Help define your future and ours as we scale the company for global impact. We’re just getting started, and the possibilities are endless.
Position summary: The Global Chief Operating Officer provides the leadership, management and vision necessary to ensure Phytelligence has the proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and people systems in place to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency to effectively grow the organization. The position accomplishes this through a respectful, constructive and energetic style, guided by the objectives of the company.
* Ensure global operations are in place and functioning to completely meet the demand of our customers in the most cost efficient, high quality, high profit manner.
* Provide day-to-day leadership and management to Phytelligence that mirrors the adopted mission and core values of the company
* Strategize and execute the overall operational strategy for Global success
* Ability to create the operational structure required for the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives
* Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes internally and externally
* Provide regular, timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company to the Executive Team and Chief Executive Officer
* As a member of the Executive Team, represent operations and operational issues to company management, while participating in the overall strategic direction and management of the company.
* Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes for the Global market, including the U.S.
* Oversee the assimilation of pre-production technology and products that enable the servicing of orders and/or improve the cost, quality and/or efficiency of production into the production process when approved.
* Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and people designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of Phytelligence
* Motivate and lead a high-performance management team
* Assist, as required, in raising additional capital at appropriate valuations to enable Phytelligence to meet sales, growth, and market share objectives.
* Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within Phytelligence.
* Empower team members with clear objectives outlined in a well-coordinated actionable operational plan
* Represent Phytelligence with clients, investors, and business partners.
* Demonstrated success as a Chief Operating Officer or other relevant role
* Understanding of all business functions, particularly high throughput industrial production, capacity planning, shipping, regulatory issues, and IT
* Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operations metrics.
* Experience facilitating change in a fast growth organization
* Outstanding leadership abilities
* Ability to multitask within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment while also driving towards clarity and solutions
* Resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and systems
* Excellent, clear and effective verbal and written communication skills
* BS/BA, MBA a plus
To apply, submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org