Position: Human Resources Generalist
Reports to: Chief Human Resources Officer
Position summary: The Human Resources Generalist manages the day-to-day operations of the Human Resource office. This position ensures that the human resources policies, procedures, and programs are implemented as intended. The HR Generalist carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: recruiting, compliance, Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS), employee relations, training and development, compensation and benefits.
- Administer compensation and benefit plans under the guidance of the CHRO
- Own recruitment process and talent acquisition for non-exempt positions as well as assist with recruitment of exempt positions
- Ensure employee onboarding is thorough and seamless
- Work with employees to resolve issues and problems related to HR policies and procedures as assigned
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Ensure the company is compliant with various government regulations such as EEOC and FMLA
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics as assigned
- Assist with the development of the performance management program and ensure the performance management program is implemented as planned
- Ensure employee files and records are maintained and up to date in electronic and paper form
- Contribute to the planning and budgeting for the Human Resources Dept.
- Assist the CHRO with special projects as assigned
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist, preferably in a high growth company.
- A. or comparable experience plus three years in a generalist position
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- General knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com