Global Director of Sales – Wine and Table Grapes
Reports to: Head of Sales
Company Headquarters – Seattle
Position Summary: The Global Director of Sales will generate new accounts for the grapes product line and maximize potential income from each new client. This position collaborates with Customer Service, Accounting, and Marketing to ensure Phytelligence delivers high-quality plants to our customers. Additionally, the Sales Director assists on up selling existing clients.
- Aggressively pursue new customers for plants, genetic analysis, and repository services in the wine and table grape segment of the agricultural market
- Discover, inherit, qualify, and pursue leads through cold calling, networking, or other lead generation methods to establish contact and secure face time with customers who are qualified and would benefit from our products
- Deliver contract and close the deal as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Collaborate with Customer Service and Operations to ensure accurate and timely delivery of product and services
- Assist Customer Service with the upsell of new orders from existing clients
Experience and Competencies:
- 5 years of grape sales experience with a history of success selling to growers preferred
- The ability to establish productive business relationships and sell quickly as well as efficiently
- Possession of a grower network or demonstrated ability to build one in a timely manner
- Deep knowledge of the challenges and opportunities faced by growers in the grape industry
- Strong work ethic and sense of urgency to find and close the deal
- The ability to build relationships and communicate effectively.
- The ability to lead the charge for sales, yet collaborate internally to provide the best customer experience
We provide a highly competitive base salary, commission plan and options program.
Please provide list of sales experience, deals closed, size, descriptions, and summary along with a cover letter and your resume.
Please provide list of sales experience, deals closed, size, descriptions, and summary along with a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org