Position: Global Vice President of Sales, Citrus
Reports to: Executive Vice President of Sales
Position summary: The Global Vice President of Citrus Sales will sell citrus varieties of rootstock, spring buds, and whips to citrus tree growers around the world, generating new customers for and maximizing income from each new client. This position collaborates with Customer Service, Accounting, and Marketing to ensure Phytelligence delivers high-quality plants to our customers. Additionally, the Vice President of Sales assists on upselling existing clients.
- Aggressively pursue growers as new customers for Phytelligence to propagate root stock and varieties in citrus.
- Discover, inherit, qualify, and pursue leads through cold calling, networking, or other lead generation methods to establish contact and secure face time with customers who are qualified and would benefit from our products.
- Deliver contract and close the deal as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Collaborate with Customer Service and Accounting to ensure accurate and timely delivery of product and services.
- Assist Customer Service with the upsell of new orders from existing clients
Experience and Competencies:
- Agricultural sales experience with a history of success selling to growers
- The ability to establish productive business relationships as well as sell product quickly and efficiently
- Prefer deep knowledge of the challenges and opportunities faced by growers in citrus segment of the market
- Strong work ethic and sense of urgency to find and close the deal
- The ability to build relationships and communicate effectively.
- The ability to lead the charge for sales, yet collaborate internally to provide the best customer experience
- Possession of a grower network or demonstrated ability to build one in a timely manner
We provide a highly competitive base salary, compensation plan and option program.
Please provide a list of sales experience, deals closed, size, descriptions, and summary along with a cover letter and your resume.
To apply, submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com